How To Be A Princess

How To Be A Princess

maanantai 11. toukokuuta 2015

Willy Fog and Princess Romy costumes!


We finally had our housewarming party, and if I could choose, every party should be a costume party!



I said in my last post, that I was going to dress up as a princess, so you might be surprised about my costume, knowing about my affection to Disney princesses. I'm a bit surprised myself! Disney themed party was of course what came first into my mind, but then we started thinking about this series "Around the world with Willy Fog" and I really got inspired about the costumes! That series is great and I have always loved Princess Romy's and Willy Fog's looks. There's also this catchy tune "Eighty days around the world..." :D

The party went really well and happily our guests were dressed up too. We had people from many countries, couple of Ticos and Passepartouts and maybe my favorite, Transfer disguised as a Willy Fog!


I'm happy that we decided to have Willy Fog theme, because I had a chance to dress up as a princess and we can save Disney for our next party!

Have courage and be kind,

-Tuulikki

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti