How To Be A Princess

How To Be A Princess

keskiviikko 27. toukokuuta 2015

Granny is the best!

It's getting warmer and warmer, so this might be my last change to wear this woolly hat and collar my granny made for me. I don't know where she found this wool but its perfect!


It has just the right combination of pink and light blue so that the main color is still blue. There is also thin golden string going through the wool, but it's a bit hard to see in the picture. 

These  remind me of Frozen, I Think this is something Elsa would wear if the cold could bother her anyway :)



I also got inspired with the make-up, I used matching colors with my eye make-up, golden white, blue and pink dusts from Make-up Store. Eyeliner is brown because I did not want the eye make-up to look too dark.

I love that lipstick I used from Joe Blasco, but for this look, it maybe was a bit too much. I hope I had used only a light gloss, because this make-up was really about the eyes. But it's still one one of my favorite lipstick colors.




I think for now it's time to pack my lovely collar and hat to wait for autumn. It's ok, because I got a package from Black Milk, containing my new summer dresses! Of course, in Disney style. But I promise, when the first snow falls I will wear these and go in the park near by running up the stairs and sing Let it go! Thank you granny <3

Have courage and be kind,

-Tuulikki

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti